Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nesting

OK All: I've cleaned, shopped, painted, dusted and cooked. I think that's about all I can do for now. I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. We are really getting excited about Saturday. Only a short time and we will have Alex in our arms forever.

We received word today that our final judgment will be ready tomorrow!!! Katia has POA for us and will pick up and file some of the necessary documents then. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Brack and John Robert have gone off to Grandmother's for a swim. I have the house totally to myself. (Peace & quiet). Before long there will be sounds of little footsteps...then bigger footsteps, then lots of laughter and squealing. I can only imagine my boys playing together. Sure hope Alex likes hide and seek. John Robert will keep him entertained for sure!

5 comments:

Jacqulyn Gaut Jones said...

I can't wait to meet Alex! When will you guys be back?
I hope you have a wonderful trip! I love you guys and will be praying that everything continues to go well! I can't wait to see the whole new family!

carol said...

I'm so excited for your family. I look forward to meeting John Robert's baby brother and can't wait to hear his stories about his experience of being an older brother. Love you and you're in our hearts and prayers!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. Riley will now have two boyfriends :-). I can't wait to meet Alex and hear your amazing story. John Robert and Alex are fortunate to have such wonderful, loving people as their parents. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

You all are in our prayers. We rejoice with you knowing that another child has a chance for a forever family. Hang on for this WILD ride!! Love The Frierson 5

Trinity United Methodist Church said...

What a beautiful post, Jana!!! You and Brack will be in my prayers as you travel and until you return. I know you cannot wait to get there and claim that baby that is yours!!!

GOD bless you!!!

Yvonne